Locations for group-wellness retreats in Mexico.
Your Host: Juan Rendon.
I dedicate to study the well-being of the body, mind, and spirit. I thrive on serving others and do so with a generous heart. I also participate in the local community with a leadership program for students. Read more about me, about Life Synergy wellness retreat, about our Wellness Program or feel free to get in touch!
Life Synergy Retreats
Join our wellness retreats in Mexico in the heart of the Caribbean. Enjoy a sea with amazing turquoise tones of blue. The fine texture of the white sand complements the delight of this eye-captivating place. The relaxing environment is perfect to do a yoga retreat, meditation retreat, eat healthy, relax, detox, and re-set to the best lifestyle. Wellness retreats are our specialty.
Premium meal MENU will satisfy your taste. Eating right should be rewarding. You will build good habits. Our cooking lessons in the Mexico retreat are based on nutritional medicine which can prevent disease and improve conditions. The benefits of a proper lifestyle are foolishly underestimated. The change feels so positive after finishing the wellness retreat, that it is irrational to return to habits that lead to dis-ease. Unfortunately it is hard to change without immersing into the experience and grasping it. Although our door is open for return visits, our goal is that one visit makes impact to last a lifetime.
The wellness retreats focus on:
- Yoga: Balances the body, mind and spirit.
- Massage therapy: Releases the build up of tension, moves lymph stimulating the immune system, and muscle recovery.
- Nutritional medicine alchemy: Food formulas to condition on a cellular level.
- Micronutrient & Detox juice: Our organic version of Myers cocktail.
- Meditation: Reduces stress (cortisol), a major factor of many ailments.
- Relaxation: Gets the body ready for optimum nutrient absorption.
- Pranayama: Awareness of breathing and the energy within each breath.
- Breath work with restorative alignment: Enhances flexibility between intervertebral disks, releases spine tension and improves nervous system function.