Bodywork massage can be a greatly gratifying experience and enhance our physical health. These are the benefits that bodywork therapy will bring to you:
- Bodywork improves the circulation of blood and lymph.
- Bodywork relaxes muscles and eliminates spasms.
- Massage and bodywork soften tissue making it suppler and releasing tension in the joints. Which creates a fuller range-of-motion so that people move with greater ease and freedom. It also leads to less injury and a faster recovery time.
- Bodywork helps people feel less physically and emotionally stressed.
- Bodywork helps people feel more energetic and diminishes fatigue.
- Bodywork can result in an overall improved quality of sleep. People in turn need less sleep and are able to fall asleep more easily.
- Bodywork often lessens aches and pains, including back problems and headaches.
- Bodywork helps undo a wide array of problems resulting from overuse, misuse, spasms, illness, fatigue, aging, poor habits, or the physical strain that various occupations demand. It helps relieve the compensatory mechanisms that develop after surgery, trauma, or injury.
- Bodywork increases the flow of energy in the body.
Our wellness retreat comprises an integrative bodywork approach to aim specific needs.